- Yngvar B. Steinholt; David-Emil Wickström: "Introduction"
- David-Emil Wickström; Yngvar B. Steinholt: "Visions of the (Holy) Motherland in Contemporary Russian Popular Music: Nostalgia, Patriotism, Religion and Russkii Rok"
- Polly McMichael: "Prehistories and Afterlives: The Packaging and Re-packaging of Soviet Rock"
- Stephen Amico: "Visible Difference, Audible Difference: Female Singers and Gay Male Fans in Russian Popular Music"
- Tanya Merchant: "Popping Tradition: Performing Maqom and Uzbek “National” Estrada in the 21st Century"
- Megan Rancier: "Resurrecting the Nomads: Historical Nostalgia and Modern Nationalism in Contemporary Kazakh Popular Music Videos"
- Lauren Ninoshvili: "The Poetics of Pop Polyphony: Translating Georgian Song for the World"
The article abstracts and – for those who have access to the journal through the university library – the articles can be found at
happy reading! ;-)